Hello everyone, I’m new at this and just finished building 450mm Pi/Navio2 UAV. I have been unable to launch it successfully, as it tips to its forward starboard corner and flips. This is in the stabilize mode. I have upgraded to ARDUCOPTER 4.0.3. Power train: 3S 3000 mAh battery, emax 2213 935kV motors with 1045 props, and Hobbypower 30A ESCs. Things I have checked during the troubleshooting:
- ESC control wiring / NAVIO2 connections - #1 Fwd Stbd, #2 Aft Port, #3 Fwd Port, #4 Aft Stbd
- Motor rotation direction and prop orientation. #1 and #2 are CCW, #3 and #4 are CW, and pitched in the correct direction
- I have changed the micro usb card to a 32 GB U3 SanDisk. (with a fresh image)
- I have recalibrated the ESCs by plugging them into #3 on the Rx powering up with full throttle…etc.
- I’ve been through the setup several times and have also reloaded default parameters.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.