Flight mode changue failed copter3.6 dev

where this error comes from: “Flight mode changue failed”

1—i do stabilize and fly…
2---- i do rtl…(it does not disarms after rtl because i changed the code the code)

( in the file: mode_rtl.cpp ,,, in the line 85 i put " land_run(false);  "  )

3— in the ground, i do rtl off and stabilice mode enter again,but show the error

in Copter-3.4-dev_CPO1 , i do not have this problem,

when I do rtl, I wait on the ground and rrepente meto stabilize again (with the throttle to 1500us)
the drone takes off without problems,
for this also modify the corresponding file control_rtl.cpp in another way …

if it seems weird this is because I’m trying to make a prototype of an agricultural drone,

thanks for your attention,
it means a lot to me

You might want to try my ok-to-enter branch, here:

i will, thank you, i post the results then

so I should try with this

(thank you very much)

@autodidacta Correct

t does not work, I do not know why

IMG_8062

the normal behavior that the drone should have is: I am flying, and I return home (RTL), once landed without touching any lever (ie the accelerator remains in the middle) change from stabilice mode and this has to take off with the simple fact that stabilice comes in. (this works in copter 3.4-dev … as I said above)
it would be excellent that this will also work in ac-3.6 …

thank you very much for reading this, it impresses me that you care about this
THANK YOU

IRLOCK do not work to me in Copter-3.4-dev_CP01, thats why i want to try in ac 3.6

IMG_8062
the normal behavior that the drone should have is: I am flying, and I return home (RTL), once landed without touching any lever (ie the accelerator remains in the middle) change from stabilice mode and this has to take off with the simple fact that stabilice comes in. (this works in copter 3.4-dev … as I said above)
it would be excellent that this will also work in ac-3.6 …

thank you very much for reading this, it impresses me that you care about this
THANK YOU

i did an errorr…
give me more timee :slight_smile:
i think

it is of enormous gratitude that there are people like you, you helped me in a disinterested way to solve a problem and it works. do not hesitate to send me a message if i could somehow help you with my humble knowledge in physics