F9P autoconfig location

Hello,
I am studying which the effect of which message has in the performance of a ZED-F9P, so I searched in the github for arducopter for the file that has the parameters that are uploaded to it when auto_config is enable, but couldn’t find it.

Can someone guide me in the right direction?

libraries/AP_GPS/AP_GPS_UBLOX.h is the file you want

the setup in this page is only for moving base and rover right?

Following this topic of configurations, which messages should be enabled on a base/rover setup, more specifically on the rover, so that mission planner show the related gps information.

I don’t know if this is what you want to know, but from my notes on an RTK GPS system I set up manually (unrelated to Ardupilot), the fixed base GPS should send RTCM3 messages 1005, 1074, 1084, 1094, 1230, 1124.
I am very confident in those working. In fact, I have a base sending those through RTK2GO.com right now and 2 Rover GPSes getting RTK fixed by pulling it down. You can see this at this line at rtk2go.com:2101

STR;TKC-EGA;Wrens, GA;RTCM 3.2;1005(1),1074(1),1084(1),1094(1),1124(1),1230(1);;GPS+GLO+GAL+BDS;SNIP;USA;33.31;-82.44;1;0;sNTRIP;none;N;N;4500;none;

1 Like

Hello Kenny, thank you for your answer, sorry I was not clear.
So I am configuring my module to just use the messages that are necessary for high precision. From research I arrived at conclusion for that I only need ubx-nav-hpposllh. Then I remembered that I will be using mission planner to monitor my copter, including the gps fixes, and I’ll need to send other messages to be able to display them in mission planner. My question is which messages I need to enable, so far I think I need to also enable PVT,SOL,DOP,STATUS,SIG, but it would help if someone with more experience could weight in

Oh and I also disabled all NMEA

I guess I’m at the end of being able to help. Arducopter will configure the GPS for you. You do not have to configure it. If you are trying to configure it yourself and not enable all the messages that Arducopter would normally enable, I doubt you will have a working system. But, you may not be using Arducopter and instead have some unusual use case that does use Mission Planner. I don’t know.

It does look like you are onto the correct idea of discovering the correct messages to get useful data from an F9P if you are writing your own program to use the GPS. I just don’t understand what you are trying to do.