Extended barometer how to set arducopter 3.6.5

I need to connect an external barometer BMP280 to pixhawk 2.4.8 with software 3.6.5
I did not find the parameter gnd_probe_ext. Does the arducopter 3.6.5 support an external barometer? what to set?
Thank you in advance for the answer I will add that in my hexacopter I have lidar and dshot esc and looking through the logs, my internal barometer shows a lot of noise about 1 meter despite good protection and other security. want to try an outside barometer

I will add that in a quad kakute f7 with arducopter I have bmp280 baro and the barometer noise during the flight is about 20cm.

I’m interested in this too. I have a 6" quad with Kakute F7 and notice a similar amount of barometer noise in the log. The frequency of the noise appears to be 3 ~ 4 Hz. I’m curious what is causing this. Is it something to be concerned about? I have foam over the barometer. I wondered if this could be prop noise but the frequency doesn’t seem right when the motors are about 8000 rpm. I don’t see this noise on another similar size quad with a black Cube.

What is the sample rate for the barometer?