Error when buiding PX4

I have a problem when building PX4:

make px4-v2
// BUILDROOT=/e/Workspace/C++/ardupilot/Build.ArduCopter HAL_BOARD=HAL_BOARD_PX4 HAL_BOARD_SUBTYPE= TOOLCHAIN=NATIVE EXTRAFLAGS=-DGIT_VERSION=“e18181e5” -DNUTTX_GIT_VERSION=“d48fa307” -DPX4_GIT_VERSION=“c3406165” -DUAVCAN=1
Checking modules
make[1]: Entering directory /e/Workspace/C++/ardupilot/modules/PX4Firmware’ Skipping submodules. NUTTX_SRC is set to /e/Workspace/C++/ardupilot/modules/PX4NuttX/nuttx/ %% Configuring NuttX for px4fmu-v2 %% Exporting NuttX for px4fmu-v2 LN: include/arch to arch/arm/include LN: include/arch/board to configs/px4fmu-v2/include LN: include/arch/chip to arch/arm/include/stm32 LN: arch/arm/src/board to configs/px4fmu-v2/src LN: arch/arm/src/chip to arch/arm/src/stm32 LN: include/apps to …/apps/include Register: sercon Register: serdis make[4]: Nothing to be done forcontext’.
make[4]: Nothing to be done for context’. make[4]: Nothing to be done forcontext’.
make[4]: Nothing to be done for context’. Register: sysinfo make[5]: Nothing to be done forcontext’.
make[4]: Nothing to be done for context’. make[4]: Nothing to be done forcontext’.
CC: os_start.c[color=#008080][color=#0000FF][/color][/color]
[color=#0000BF]arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe: error: /cygdrive/c/px4/toolchain/msys/1.0/home/DoThanhTuan/.ccache/tmp/os_start.tmp.DoThanhTuan-PC.1200.i: No such file or directory[/color]
make[1]: Leaving directory `/e/Workspace/C++/ardupilot/modules/PX4Firmware’
arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe: fatal error: no input files
compilation terminated.
make[3]: *** [os_start.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [sched/libsched.a] Error 2
make[1]: *** [/e/Workspace/C++/ardupilot/modules/PX4Firmware/Archives/px4fmu-v2.export] Error 2
make: *** [/e/Workspace/C++/ardupilot/modules/PX4Firmware/Archives/px4fmu-v2.export] Error 2

Could you guys please tell me how to solve this issue?

i also met this issue.

any one can suggest?

thansk.

Hi,

i removed cygwin then works.

hope it help for you.