Dual GPS and Pixhawk

I was told by 3DR that Pixhawk supported dual GPS with Arducoper… Can’t find any reference to that. I know it’s supported in Arduplane. Can anyone confirm this? Got a 1300mm X8 with a lidar payload, so I want as much redundancy as possible lol!

With Arducopter 3.2 and later it’s supported. See the wiki for details.http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-installing-3dr-ublox-gps-compass-module/

Thanks for the reference! Is 3.2 considered beta? The whole idea is not to punch my lidar into the ground lol! I have to say I’ve been mapping with the Pixhawk for a year now on three different unit with 100% reliability. A lot more than I can say for my old WooKong’s. But all this time I’ve been running 3.1x and not 3.2.

3.2 Is technically a Beta release at this time, however it’s been released to the wider community for wider for more testing. It will likely be replacing 3.15 within a few weeks. If you want stability stay with 3.15 until 3.2 replaces 3.15. However if you want the dual GPS support, then you need to move to 3.2.

Regards,
Nathaniel ~KD2DEY