** Issues & Pull Requests**
Clang compiler revisit
Attendee count (max): 20
UTC1100 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/12301
- Rover failsafe initialisation in hold mode?
- Option or not?
- If in hold mode failsafes are blocked
- Also an end to a mission
- Could lose vehicles in the middle of the lake this way
- Use distance from home?
- E.g. within 30m of home don’t move
- How about GPS lock?
- What would the default be?
- Another option for within 30m of home?
UTC1113 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/12298
- Create and use AFS singleton
UTC1113 - jitter correction on GPS_INPUT
- Eliminate timing jitter on WiFi / other telemetry
- Much better timestamps
- Any way it could be worse?
- Inconsistent timestamping from source?
- Assumes sender sends week and week-ms properly
- Allows EKF to align this data with the IMU data
- Self-consistency is critical from sender
- Can use this jitter elsewhere too
UTC1114 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/12283
- Returning an actual uint32_t could cause the code to loop too much?
UTC1129 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/12284
- Checks if alt is initialised
- Correct way to do this would be to use setters/getters
UTC1131 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/12267
- Holding position vs wind
- In landing phase on ground
- Supposed to be height-limited
- Land-final and lower throttle level forces throttle to zero
- Relative ground altitude forces it to zero
- Rangefinders with minimum 10 metres?!
- Rover SmartRTL not working
UTC1136 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/12252
- Don’t create vector from a bad location
- Needs testing
UTC1143 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/12238
- Set message interval binding
- [9:53 AM] (Channel) Michael_duBreuil: Scripting also lets us distribute a backwards compat translation for scripts to use if they reallllllyyy need it
- [9:54 AM] (Channel) Michael_duBreuil: But fear of Lua API changes shouldn’t block anything
- Can go in as it is but we have to get it back out as quickly as possible
- Some sort of mapping from port to channel
- Could be a little tricky to write
UTC0000 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/12217
- Should change yaw sensor variable names to yaw_sensor_cd etc
- Should we get rid of the unit_mod
- Take result, multiply be 100, overflow type?
- Get rid of centidegrees!
- Parameters are the big issue
- If we audit and none of the potential problems actually happen then we can bring this in
- There’s not that many callers
- MdB will audit then it can be merged
UTC0032 - clang discussion
- Not actually a compiler bug
- Doing math optimisations assuming FPEs wouldn’t happen
- Need a way of turning the optimisations off so our Mac users can run the test suite
UTC0035 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/commit/3084a1522157d7363865de9f9d9f0c1aa6760f3c
- A year ago we forked 3.9
- Massive changes in last year
- Positive flight reviews so far
UTC0036 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/9498
- Beta for 3.6.11 is coming
- Beta for 4.0 is on the horizon still
- Great review on complex fences PR
- Probably need to remove the broadcast of mission count
- 3.6.11 over next day or so
- 4.0 beta will go out after 3.6.11
- Randy’s still working on vibration failsafe
- EKF change needs to go in with it
- A few from Peter Hall and Bill Geyer
UTC0045 - close