Attendee count (max): 17
UTC1100 - Copter update
- twitching pitch works on 4.0.4
- So not a blocker for 4.0.5 any more!
- 4.0.5 will be out today or tomorrow
UTC1102 - Plane update
- Tridge looking at Nate’s log
UTC1103 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15314
- Bi-directional telemetry logs
- This has been a very long time coming
- Wire Protocol isn’t as good as it could be
- Use mavftp?
- No memory on the transmitter side!
- Community probably won’t mind too much if we change the protocol later
- Flash cost?
- Why do we have so much flash free at the moment?
UTC1118 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15194
- Show frame type as text via mavlink
- Have a const-char-* on the motors backend
- Randy will push this one along
UTC1123 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15021
- Adds missing betaflight frame reversed
UTC1123 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15653
- Enables proper OOP type stuff
- Uses a lot less memory than e.g. tridge’s PID example
- MdB will try to get an example together for using this
UTC1125 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15650
- Fport2 support
- And cleanups so the flash cost is minimal
- Completely different protocol to fport1, near-enough
- Test-suite for fport and fport2 added
- Should run the rc protocol tester as part of CI
- Fport and fport2 are inverted 115200
- Peter will merge after the call after looking at it
UTC1127 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15642
- Fix css on ardupilot.org
- What testing has been done?
- Needs to be run on the autotest server via ssh
UTC1135 - looking at flash
- MO looked at DB and found a big gap
- Need to look at why the big drop…
UTC1137 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15639
- Race-condition causing watchdogs
- Stop two threads doing filesystem operations at the same time
- All filesystems operation must go via AP_FileSystem and this enforces that
UTC1145 - fix build on 9.3
UTC1146 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15627
- Needs review comments to be looked at
UTC1146 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15575
- Add midposition option
UTC1148 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/13856
UTC1148 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15620
- Log banner
- How does this actually help?
- Does the obfuscation actually help?
- Randy doesn’t think it adds value or will dissuade people
- Inflicting this on all users
- Only to dataflash logs…
- No appetite for this
- We do NOT want people running AP on manned stuff, but this isn’t really going to help
- Craig reached out to the EAA article author to point out our policy and they might print a retraction of some description
UTC1151 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15621
- AP_Scripting add parameterto disallow scripts from places
- E.g. don’t load from ROMFS
- Defaulting to not running scripts on SITL on Linux
- Tridge likes scripts on ROMFS on Linux
- So change default to retain current behaviour
- Tridge had a patch to have scripts on SD card override scripts in ROMFS
- ROMFS forces the script to run
UTC0003 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15567
- Fix issue previously added with tailsitters
UTC0005 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15520
- First conservative GPS_AUTO_SWITCH
- Behaviour change…
- Primary == 5 will force to zero
- Should be able to fly with only a second GPS
- Blended as primary?
- Naming issue?
- Choosing what to switch to can be problematic
- E.g. F9 not using SBAS only etting lock-type-3 and M8 giving type 4
- E.g. RTK?
- More work will be done on this
UTC0017 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15498
- AP_Airspeed: add dedicated wind max param
- Better logic around GPS going away added since last time
- you will get your airspeed sensor back
- WIND_WARN and WIND_MAX
- Parameters are global
UTC0021 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/14852
- Add support for NMEA water sample
- Adds matlab nmea water speed sensor
- AP_Airspeed/ models
- How does this work on negative waterspeeds?
- Doesn’t fuse this into the EKF at this point
UTC0024 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/mavlink/pull/153
UTC0028 - closed