Attendee count (max): 17
UTC2335 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17261
- Not getting 5Hz on GPS on MatekGPS
- Too much traffic…
- Shouldn’t panic if we have too many sensors…
- Removing support for FIX message - only supporting FIX2
- Means Copter 3.9 won’t work with newer AP_Periph devices
- We’re using too much bandwidth
- Parameterise the sending?
- Should we parameterize mavlink as well?
- Mavlink streaming rate persistence
UTC2354 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/17288
- We’ll convert NaN to zero
UTC0002 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17289
- Logging change for masts in Rover
UTC0002 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17294
- Issue from SCurve merge
- Vehicle moving around on ground not being handled correctly
- Not moving takeoff segment to align with vehicle
- Need to check vertical component
- Stop using navigation controller to do takeoff
- Recalculate leg over and over again?
- When you make the decision to leave the ground?
- Perhaps the WPNAV_MINALT parameter goes away?
- Ground contact/non-ground-contact algorithm rather than waypoint navigation algorithm
UTC0011 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17297
- Better destination for fence breach
UTC0012 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17301
- OSD disable value for terrain alt warning
UTC0014 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17303
- Preference for FEN rather than pretty picture
- More situational awareness for fence
UTC0015 - Copter autotuneentry simplification
- Simplfiies entry
- Always initialise the position controller
- Auxswitch just switches to autotune now-adays
- Can be merged
UTC0020 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17312
- Moves auxfunc stuff out to a separate library
- Is this the right time to make this change?
- Once Randy’s cut another PR
UTC0033 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17313
- Have_gps_yaw remained true on loss of GPS
- EKF3 affinity meant the wrongt hing happened
- 5 minute old compass yaw
UTC0038 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17331
- can change radius?
- One stick is radius, one is rate
- This PR allows you to change the radius by changing the parameter (again)
UTC0041 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/16478
- New beta today?
- Issue on Braveheart testing vehicle where it didn’t take off…
- Patch removes that piece of code
- 2 motors stopping in flight
- EK3 long distance bug still needs to be looked at
- Stack overflow warning in monitor thread still needs investigating
- Crossfire failsafes might not be right?
- Simple avoidance vehicle twitches, needs fixing
UTC0051 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17326
- Scripting changes fro dynamic creation of bindings
- Bindings are expensive RAM-wise
- Dynamic creation of bindings….
- Autoload on first reference of bad symbol?
- Why are the constant tables in RAM?
- Why isn’t it coming from flash?
- Create a fragment of LUA equivalent to what the user needs to do and then exec it?
UTC0056 - Plane update
- Main report is that quadplane isn’t ready
- Quadplane touches down, switches GPS and tries to flip Plane over
- Problems exposed in quadplane position controllers
- Either bandaids or proper fix
- Leonard is working very hard on a proper fix
- Leonard wouldn’t be comfortable running old code in Copter
- Autotest that triggers EKFs resets at critical times
- EKF position reset while switching GPS
- New landing approach code….
- On position reset, look at position reset magnitude and fiddle targets in opposite direction
- Context-dependent handling of position controller?
- E.g. final-descent vs first-descent in quadplane
- Final-descent you don’t want vehicle to jump to go elswhere
- First descent you probably do
- Velocity vs position
- Land-at-location would seem to be in “shift” category
- But the how-far-thorugh-landing thing is important
- In multi in land we hold position and come down vertically
- Plane wants to descend before it hits the target position to save battery
UTC0110 - system updates
- Log replay bugfix went in
UTC0113 - GSoC
- We’re requesting three slots
- Announcements next step
UTC0114 - UAVCAN discussion on v1
- Ongoing on mailing list
- Message set not fit for purpose in tridge’s opinion
- Many others agree
- AP will probably do own message set
- Mixed population of nodes on a uavcan network
- Need to ensure v0.9 and v1.0 can work on same bus
- May end up with APCAN if things go really badly
UTC0117 - close