Attendee count (max): 18
UTC2300 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15550
- Multiple inclusion group fences
- Autotests are on Rover
- Each fence gets a group number. You must be inside at least one group
- All current fences are group 0
- So you can create a group 1 - and then you can be inside all of the group1 fence
- MissionPlanner allows for setup of these using the mission plan editor
- File format for saving fences?
- Standard QGC110 waypoint files…
- Testing and review?
- Looking for testers and reviewers…
- Can’t just review it on the call
- Copter’s backup fence
- Plane return point?
- Do we need to remember which group you’re in to decide which return points to use
- Crossing between overlapping fences?
- Non-overlapping fence points?
- Will this break QGC?
- Interface with scurves?
- Particularly with SCurves
- Conversion code works….
UTC2323 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15607
- Should this be bracketed on specific autopilot?
- LED built into board
- Navigator Linux board
UTC2327 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15896
- SCurve PR
- CPU load was checked and was fine
- Check all boards building or not
- Proximity was removed from a bunch of small boards
- Three boards not building
- 2 skyvipers and omnibusv5-bdshot
- Unsurprising on the Journey, but surprising on the v2450
- Sub was tested
- Splines were removed
- Yaw behaviour selection is a little odd
- Tridge will test quadplane in SITL this week
- Holdup for 4.1
- Randy would like ot merge this this week
- Start beta testing of Rover and Copter early next week
- Before dev conference starts?
- Maybe this week?
- MdB has some patches for next Plane he’d like in
- Tridge also has some extra ones…
- EKF3 38km issue
- Guided mode changes for Copter
- Bugfixing hats on!
- Willian will talk to Jacob about getting Sub into the same release
UTC2335 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16449/
- Scripting bindings for PWM GPIO and analoguein
- Multiple threads allocating channels in analoguein bad
- More changes to scripting generator….
UTC2342 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16746
- Scripting bindings for options
- Can be merged once mavlink commit is removed and CI passed
UTC2347 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16939
- Quick refactoring
UTC2349 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16968
- Fix constructor so you can pass in a frame
- Should we assume a default frame?
- Will conflict with SCurves……
- Randy thinks he’s spotted a terrain-related problem and pointed out somewhere that needs testing
UTC2356 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16971
UTC2358 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16984/files
- Make Copter interfaces look like Plane and rover in APIs
UTC0001 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16988
UTC0003 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17004
- NDEBUG to avoid assert issues
- Reproducible builds are good and these stopped that
- Assert calls were left in the code
- Bad bad bad
- This removes them
UTC0004 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17008
- Would be nice to remove G2
- Can be merged after CI
UTC0013 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17009/files
- Can be merged after comment and CI
UTC0014 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17020
- More information on transition
- Can be merged after Peter Hall is ready
UTC0017 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17024
- Nullptr deref fix in battery at startup
UTC0017 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17035
- Remove indirection on RGBLed
UTC0018 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/14460
- Plane update
- Many things built up for 4.0 point release
- Once we start beta we have trouble doing more stable releases
- Another 4.0 with small fixes?
- Several things marked….
- EKF compass failure handling
- As in 4.0 doesn’t handle compass just disappearing
- 32kB patch is probably worthwhile
- H743 storage watchdog issue…
- Push out a stable release without a beta if we need to?
- Can only do a single beta at a time
- Randy’s not enthusiastic about a point release…
- It would be tridge and amilcar…
- Backup-compass patch is a good one to apply in your own stable branch if redundancy is important to you
- Might be another Plane 4.0 given there’s some significant Plane 4.1 features to do
UTC0030 - Copter and Rover updates
- Beta isn’t a hard cutoff for features
- Scurves for Rover?
UTC0032 - GSoC update
- Waiting for applications to come in
- Applications allowed today
- No students have applied yet
- If you want to mentor, poke tridge
UTC0035 - conference update
- Good line-up of speakers
- Discord channel for conference schedule organisation
UTC0041 - close