Issues & PRs
*Last week for GSoC student submissions. We have 8 submissions so far. Presumably more will arrive this week.
- DShot test flights
- BLHeliSuite progress
- new gcc compiler support:
- Peter / Paul are working on adding support for vision-position-estimate to our EKF. this is the message that everyone wants when providing position estimates from ROS
- Rover-3.2.2 has been released
- Tested Boat (as people probably saw from my blog post).
- We need to add “heading hold” to the turn-rate controller to reduce weaving between waypoints (I think)
- Copter’s New Loiter is in master finally. all testing is appreciated. I hope we can start beta testing of Copter some time next week.
- Booth update