Attendee count (max): 25
UTC1100 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/14599
- Helicopter example
- Two new block
- Input and speed/accel block
- Connects to SITL as Plane matlab did
- Support quaternion as well as euler?
- Not too tricky
- Gyro logged in radians
- Units to be added to descriptions and the write message
- Simulink 2020 or newer only ATM
- Semicolons end of line
- Determines printing of result?!
- Paul converting EKF generator to Python
- Matlab 3 hours
- 15 seconds for Python
- JC did this years ago
- Cut airspeed or dot-product it as we don’t want stuff that’s wrong
UTC1109 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/14453
- Now with tilt motors
- Permanent assistance
- Control-surfaceless Copter tailsitters
- Added Copter to Plane to make quadplane
- Now we’re removing control surfaces…
- Next up - removing wings?
- Perhaps an issue with motor outputs on normal tailsitters
- E.g. AddictionX
- Does it lose height?
- Test report required
UTC1120 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/14699
- Not fussed by the pragma in a header
UTC1121 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/14697
- Nice video of this one!
- Quadplane doing package drops in Nepal
- Should never have been a flightmode
- If scripting doesn’t work we could look at having this all cleaned up
- Tridge has a strong preference for this being a script
- Easier tweaking for different aircraft?
UTC1125 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/14691
- Memory cost is a bit steep
- Specify increments on specification
- Use fance two-offset incrementing through table to work out next task to list
UTC1136 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/14682
- Tried this once before
- But it’s the right time now - for master
- Users are being caught out by not getting new messages
- Solo might break
- Pixracer esp8266 might break
- Need to reach out to vendors to ensure they’re running non-crappy firmware
UTC1142 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/14666
- Good idea
- Need to make sure this is only for manual modes
- Pattern should be high/low - middle should do nothing
UTC1148 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/14631
- Just fixing documentation
- 30m terrain stuff is months away yet
- Filling in above 60 latitude is more important
- The generator does warn you
- Pre Download “japan” and have terrain for all of Japan
- 400km radius
- We lacked the arming check for terrain
UTC0005 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/14600
- Can be merged after looking through Randy’s comment
- In practise we get away with the structure in the rangefinder class
- Can be merged after looking at Randy’s issues
UTC0011 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/14460
- Looking good for release except for one found
- Rtl_autoland and mis_restart don’t play nice
- Not adhering
- Throttle nudging in takeoff mode ?
- It probably should work
- Need to test this and in auto takeoff
UTC0018 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/12547
- 4.0.4 rc2 is out there
- Two new issues out there
- Lis3mdl compass not working
- Getting Andy’s fix back into stable might be problematic
- Uavcan compass ordering problems
- Unplug a compass will never be able to arm again?!
- Compass cal doesn’t fix the problem
- Need to nuke compass_prio2 to zero and then you’re good
- UI in GCS?
- Or clear unknown compasses automatically
- COMPASS_USE lines up with COMPASS_PRIO
- Sid tridge and Randy to work through this
- Whenever you plug in a uavcan compass it gets a devid
- Plug in another it gets another
- In production
- GPS used for all testing
- Plug in and it gets first ID
- When shipped to customer it gets assigned second devid and the parameters no longer work
- Need to load Plane then Rover again
- DNA database….
- Use defaults.parm to set all parameters so format_version can be used to nuke all settings?
- New Rover?
- Would like to have the avoidance stuff in before doing it
UTC0040 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/12509
- Call out to PH and Rishabh for awesome work on avoidance!
- Backing away from obstacles is cool!
UTC0041 - User Alerts
- Links at bottom of site for the compiled json files which are generated
- Ingested into GCSs or websites or whatever
- Seeking feedback / comments
- Travis puts files onto s3 ATM
- Put it onto firmware so people can start to use it
- One candidate is the parameter reset issue
- Still not completely resolved as we could never reproduce it ourselves
- Already have two real examples we could transfer to the “real data” list
- Could test the process of validating
- Avoiding calibration?
- Having a doc on how to load old parameter file without recal
- Some UI options in MissionPlanner to force the setting of *ID parameters would be good
UTC0056 - close