Attendee count (max): 16
Rover: disable switching and arming in INITIALIZING mode #16432
- Need to prevent changing into Initialize from any other mode
- Have an Initialize mode for all vehicle
- Reserve aux function to help WillyZehnder keep his relative mission branch re-based. Merged.
- hoping to get a review from peter or sid, who aren’t here today.
ground_course_cd() * 0.01f == ground_course(), might as well simplify
UTC 2337 https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16406
- Correcting an error where downloading params could cause the loop rate to slow because of disabled params
UTC 2344 https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16399
- This resolves issue: #16017
UTC 2347 https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16391
UTC 2348 https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15708
- Custom frames are possible using this
- Pending review
- Wiki needed
UTC 0005 https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/13590
- definitely an improvement, but there are corner cases
- its old, so at this point merging it is better than not merging it.
UTC 0018 https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16360
- More testing and a wiki update required
UTC 0022 https://github.com/ArduPilot/mavlink/pull/191
- trivial upstream sync
UTC 0024 https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16433
- do u want yaw control to be earth-frame or body-frame,? choosing between these should be easy for a user to do, such as rc switch. both are perfectly valid choices, even in the same flight. typically fpv want body-frame, and everyone else wants the other one.
- discussion, no resolution yet.
- needs more info from the original requester for their specific scenario.
UTC 0031 https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/14460
- minor plane release due later today.
UTC 0032 https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/12547
- bill geyer - new minor release of 4.0.6 copter just done today.
UTC 0038 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/12509
- rover close to a 4.1 beta test
UTC 0043 - other stuff from randy
- spline curve update from leonard - nearly there.
- rishab’s 3d avoidance with a 3d camera is also progressing, includes ‘backing up’ and ground detection via point cloud.
UTC 0045 …off the floor?:
- henry - pwm / pinno / hwdef / param issue 0 vs 1 indexing of relay controls.