Attendee count (max): 19
UTC1100 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/pymavlink/pull/482
- Verbose output…
- Perhaps we should have the C code write the canonical output…
- Testsuite to write a tlog
UTC1102 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/pymavlink/pull/481
- Can be merged after CI passes
UTC1108 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/13522
- Removing incorrect information
- Make zero use default address of sensor
- Release notes will need to say that address-zero now uses default for the device
- Maybe make the Device class stop you using things twice?
UTC1114 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/15217
- 16-bit log id and vehicle id?
- Peter will implement the message
UTC1120 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15717
- Bindings condition on ifdefs
- New Exists function
- Paves way for more functions in scripting which won’t be on all boards
- Tridge like this
- MdB asked for some changes which have been done
UTC1121 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/15563
- Need to maintain the uart and set up the begin and everything
- Have a list of serial protocols
- Port tx-size could be an issue?
- Higher-numbered channels?
UTC1126 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16033
- Use hal.serial(n)
- uartA etc etc in private structure of the HAL - not even accessible to subclasses
- –uartB still works
- But tridge would like to change this
- Will break startup scripts on Linux when CLI changes
- Might try to have compatability
UTC1134 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16050
- Rebased version of other PR
- Really want this for 4.1….
- James from Sypaq…
- AC_Fence using integer lat/lng
- Altitude fences?
- Tests need to pass….
- Original PR is about ready…
UTC1142 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/mavlink/pull/156
- Argument made that signal quality is a good idea
UTC1146 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/mavlink/pull/170
UTC1146 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/mavlink/pull/173
UTC1147 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/mavlink/pull/172
- We don’t distinguish between IAS and CAS
UTC1148 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16041
- Can just send the string “reboot” instead?
- Uploader.py sends “reboot”?!
- Can change that instead….
- Reboot immediately or send command?
UTC1157 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15694
- Ap_periph rcout
- Using “out” rather than “servos”
- Actuator array command maps to rc1 through 16
- Defaults function to rcin
- Mix and match servos…
- Neopixels too
- Armed and safety state?
- On boot disabled
- Safety state starts Not Safe!
- Needs to be fixed
- Driving propellers into wings at startup is bad, and we only just fixed that
- Can-specific Safety default parameter
- Safety on but can be turned off
- Need to worry about rebooting - need to stop sending pulses
- Zero-width outputs needed….
- 2ms delay so pulses are out
- BRD_SAFETY_ENABLE is the right name
- Maybe put equivalent code for the zeroing into AP_Periph
- Need to make sure F103 GPS firmware size doesn’t change
UTC0015 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot_wiki/pull/3207/files
- Designed decisions
- Tacked onto bottom of style guide…
UTC0018 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16053
- Tradheli moving to be more like multi integrator management
- Keyed off collective output to motors and the landing detector
- Loiter already does a little like this
- “Leaky” integrator with low groundspeed goes away
- Keys off landing detector instead
- Freezes integrator on land-complete-maybe
- Exponentially decays on land-complete over 0.5s
- Starts integrator based on collective level
- Hover-collective is now a thing on Heli
- Old leaky code as an option?
- Bitmask parameter for options…
- Parameter types might be an option
- Tradheli parameters are mixed in with multis which isn’t great
UTC0032 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16051
- Tandem heli users have trouble adjusting swash plate height between rotor heads
- Have to change three parameters
- Differential collective pitch trim
- Any cg offset integrator can be zeroed using this
UTC0034 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16015
- Zero begin breaks msp sensor in sitl
- This fixes that
UTC0038 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15907
UTC0038 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/15960
- Collaboration with Kris is working out really, really nicely
- This is another big improvement coming out of it
- Yaw improvements
- Thanks to Arace for sponsoring Brandon to create us a really nice tilt-rotor model for us!
- More testing required
- PH will have a look at it
- Sim-vehicle to use a pre-built binary
- Leonard’s good with AP_Motors changes
UTC0046 - Plane
- 4.1 on top of landing approach for QuadPlane plus tilt-vectored stuff…
- Maybe need another 4.0 release for it?
- Steadily heading towards 4.1
UTC0047 - Copter
- Rover is closest to being able to start beta testing
- EKF default to 3 yet to be done
- Want to fix the yaw drifting issue…
- Backwards-compat with EK3 on Plane needs to be looked at
- Need to look at methodology of compass-less flying
- Set-default-by-name in vehicle code?
- Save-parameter problem?
- Treat as yaw-source-none if ENABLE is off or all are use 0
UTC0055 - s-curves
- Lots of work to get it in
- Terrain-following issues
- Flying off cliffs with only a cm of error…
- Navigation s-curves are very close
- Input-shaping s-curves for Plane landing need to be polished
UTC0058 - lots of work going on in simple avoidance in 3D
- PR is getting closer to being mergeable
might make 4.1
UTC0058 - new point release for Copter
- Tridge might help Amilcar create a point release for Copter for Bill’s tradheli patches
- Tradheli Autotune into 4.1 would be awesome
UTC0101 - close