Attendee count (max): 15
UTC2300 - Conference roundup
- Conference roundup!
- Watch the videos!
- All in the Wiki
- There’s a playlist
- Planning for next coming year:
- Build server not listed
- Some presentation slides still need to be linked into the schedule
- Peter to fix the wiki building
- Need to update OS on Wiki server
UTC2306 - devteam vote
- Welcome to Michelle and Marco as our newest DevTeam members
- OMC looks awesome (Marco)
- Blimps are cool (Michelle)
UTC2307 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/12430
- Any dev can add MergeOnCIPass
- But please don’t outside your domains
UTC2310 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/13839
- Several reviews
- AIS support
- Can be merged outside of a DevCall
- Peter to review again
UTC2314 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/16333
- Lateral acceleration limiting for waypoint nav
- Maybe limit for all rate-control modes?
- Losing GPS may mean you can’t get home?
- Ensure a minimum rate?
- Pending patch for Plane which adds a pitch rate limit based on acceleration
- Better to get a “why is my vehicle moving so slowly?” rather than “why is my vehicle stuck?”
- Pete and Rhys will chase up Pete’s solution
UTC2321 - EAHRS rate parameter / multi-backend
UTC2323 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17028
- New example script for lighting
UTC2324 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17068
- Suppress scaling without AS sensor on auto takeoffs
- In strong headwinds a plane will oscillate crazily
- Airspeed estimate not caught up yet
- Tridge would like a method
- Dmod doesn’t stop the oscillation
- Tridge doesn’t want stuff in unconditionally
- Peter has the opposite problem - not enough pitch actuator on launch
- If this was applied Peter’s plane would be unflyable
- Scale ss based on oscillation detection?
- “wind in texas is always in our face and blowing”
- Flight options bit?
- Treat scaling speed as min speed
UTC2329 - Plane fix terrain following in QRTL
UTC2332 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17102
- Demo’d at conference
- Realloc doesn’t allow zeroing of memory
- Mission upload and parameter upload
- Uploaded into memory using expanding string
- Can peak at header and know exact size to upload
- 1300 waypoint mission means a 42kB of RAM
- If you don’t have that then the upload will fail and you get to do it the slow way
- Most F4 will be like this
- Using tmpfs on SD card?
- Needs a review
- Order of magnitude faster upload
- Makes large missions practical
- This could be important for partners using QGC
- Would be nice to get this into QGC
- Mavlinkftp should be a feature of the new build server
- Tom’s looked at this and will look again
UTC2350 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17130
- Remove some features
- And remove extra fonts
- No sd card for fonts ‘though!
- Save 12k by moving to 1 font
- HW does flies OSD every day and uses nothing but the first font
UTC2357 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17118
- Fixes for inverted flight on tailsitters transitions
UTC0003 - icon for terrain alt in OSD
UTC0004 - events interface
- Should we even chase this?
- Multilanguage support might be the most interesting part of this
- Surprisingly small patch
- Need to talk with MO to see how this might achieve i18n
- The component information protocol is a real problem
UTC0022 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17145
- Fairly major bug in tailsitter support
- Introduced 2019
- Hard to tune tailsitters?
- This is why!
- Yaw-tuning problems Henry had, probably
UTC0026 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/17148
UTC0029 - https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/14460
- Plane update
- AC_PID soon
- Supplied tau in log corrupt
- Landing changes are coming
- A month away from beta’ing Plane-4.1
UTC0033 - Copter and Rover
- Rover 4.1-beta is out
- Copter-4.1 could go out at any point, really
- Several SCurve issues have popped up
- Need to address some of them before it goes out
- Loiter-turns has been fixed in master
- There’s a blockers list
UTC0043 - GSoC
- MntEye depth camera seems to be popular
- Need to read three of them…
- Applications due tomorrow!
UTC0045 - close