Custom program help for tilt rotor y6

Hi my name is leonny, I like long walks on the beach and dinner with old pals. I am currently working on a tilt rotor Y6 similar to the firefly6. I hope to hire someone to help with some finishing touches. The guys who did all the previous work for me had me wait months only to let me know that they are now too busy to help at all… real nice of them. I am willing and happy to pay well for someone to help. I am using a pixhawk and I need my already custom firmware modified to include the following…

1- I need the rudder to be enabled in hover modes q_stab and q_loiter
2- I need a new flight mode I call “slow forward flight” it’s like q_stab but with a parameter to set the front rotors to tilt a few degrees forward so the craft can hover in a forward direction.

That’s it. If your interested please let me know. Hope to hear from someone. Thanks in advance!

Hi Leonny,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and have a great Monday,
Andrew

Hey Andrew, I sent you an email just wanna confirm you got it. Give me a ballpark price and timeframe and you’re hired my friend!!!

Well no surprise but looks like Andrew does not want to help either… what is it about me that none of you guys want to help???

I was so happy to see that Andrew wanted to help but for some strange reason he did not respond to my email and has not responded here… didn’t it sound like he was genuinely interested? Is there anyone else here who would like to be compensated well for a little bit of programming work?

Well thought I’d try one last time… Hey Andrew??? Any particular reason you have not replied?? I thought you wanted to help??

It looks like Andrew has a full time job replying to Help Wanted posts.
As Andrew says “Cheers and have a great day” :smirk:

Thanks for that Dave! Very strange… someone trying to figure out who is working on what maybe… very very strange… have a great evening!

Actually… You know what… I’ve got a friend in the PI world I’m going to figure out who this Andrew character is and let everybody know just give me a couple of days…

You too Leonny. Happy to help expose BS like this. But tomorrow it will be awesomecoptergod.12345@gmail.com

He has replied to thousands of requests for tech help. In some instances he has provided actual helpful replies… very very strange… stay tuned!