Cube black wont connect via usb as it should (SOLVED)

SOLVED

Hi,

I have a strange issue regarding the usb connection of m cube black. It refuses to connect to my computer, kind of.

To start of, I’ve tried multiple usb cables, the computer makes the sounds that it usualy makes when a device is connected. In missionplanner the cube shows up under COM4 as ProfiCNC CUBE F4… as it should.

My issue is that when I try to connect, it says connection failed. It will connect if I try right after it has booted, but before the sensors has initialized, before the gps has blinked red and blue. If I try after that, it will say, connection failed.

If I wait long enough, it will let me connect again. Via a telemetry transmitter, in my case a BT module, I can connect and get telemetry, but not via the usb port. Why would it not let me connect after the sensor initialization?

It has never done this before now and I’m not that good at these things.
Anyone who has an idea to why it would behave like this?

Edit, some times, it wont even boot up. It’s stuck in bootloader I think. This only happens some times though. Gps is all dark after the initial lighting is shows when turned on. The cubes little orange light on the side is blinking fast on one side and lights steady on the other, stuck in bootloader I think.

Thanks!