Copter 3.6 pixhawk 2.4.8

00000015.BIN (794.2 KB)
can anyone look at my log and tell me why my quad started a sudden climb while in loiter mode https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iyKrRPAwN8CST52urCOOLpbVQO8tehph

Hi

As you can see in the graph, and if the log is not corrupted, you never hit the Loiter mode, seems to be you have all your position sticks on Stabilize.

Second, your TH stick is like an on-off switch, full TH or no power, very odd. full TH means you can go up very fast

And the last one, the alt of the baromoter just say you climb 0,5 metter, is that correct?if you say “sudden climb” I was thinking more than 50 meters. Reading the graph I would tell your try to takeoff and then land several times, maybe becasue you doesnt have a real control over the drone

I don’t understand I started in stabilize to althold and loiter mode the quad stayed loiter mode the whole time until it rose up about three meters before I switch to stabilize mode and brought it down

Wrong log. This log has no flights, just some motor tests.

What about the log I linked

Throttle was increased (RC3) so the drone started climbing. Then, just as you throttled down to make it descend, it started an RTL because of the battery failsafe, so it climbed up some more to the RTL altitude. It had just started its RTL descent when you took over.

thanks for the help I have a new log needing a little help with quad was in loiter mode most of the time until it started to rise before I landed it https://drive.google.com/open?id=1prJxbs2vBM1__4bgFWeRe53Nv8lSqY6I

Your barometer is having problems. It looks like it is being affected by prop wash - the baro goes crazy every time your throttle goes up.

You will want to cover your flight controller to shield it from prop wash to prevent this.

Do you have any ideas on how to cover it up

It really depends on your build, but a lot of people use things like plastic bowls, plastic or carbon fiber sheets, etc. You could also mount it underneath your frame. Basically, you just don’t want your FC to be sitting on top of the copter, you need something over it so it doesn’t get buffeted by the props.

I get the idea I may something that can be used to cover it thanks for your help