Copter built on chopped (330mm) Turnigy Talon v2 carbon frame has an AUAV-X2 FC, X-Rotor 20A ESCs, runs 2814 kv870 SunnySky motors, 8045 Gemfan carbon/nylon props, 4s 2600 65c LiPo, AUW = 1.45Kg
I had one of the 3.4-dev releases running previously, as I was testing external baro (so required 3.4 to use GND_PRIMARY=1), but switched to the -rc1 version today. Flew a couple of packs this evening and both flights went really well (to be fair, I didn’t notice any real differences compared to flights with the dev version I had previously (version from early March) which flew very well also.
Just for info, this quad is a bit over powered - THR_MID = 300, but flies really well (not great on battery life sadly).
I tested modes: Pos hold, Loiter, AltHold, Stabilize, Brake, RTL
When I get better weather (less wind) I will try acro and the acro trainer options to see if they both work now (before, either option gave no limits (allowed flips etc)