CompassMot calibration Problem

Hi there,

I am having some trouble with APM. I couldnt make a compassMot test to see impact of magnetic field. The problem is Motor become out of order(it beeps as dont get signal) and red light turns off on APM when I push the connect APM button on the terminal screen. Though, test started and it reacted as my throttle stick moves up or down. But the result came with %0 interference because motor didnt spin.

Why motor didnt spin I dont know. I am using non 3dr power modüle and I connected it to A1 A2 pins. Because I didnt have 6 pin cable for power module.

Sorry, I won’t be able to help on this one. I don’t do CompassMot on my helis, so I don’t know what might have happened.

Thanks for reply. As I read from somewhere I need telemetry to make motor Works. Else When I connected to APM via Terminal, Esc cant communicate with motor somehow.

It seems that CompassMot doesn’t work at all for TradHeli. It’s not posssible to get the motor running. I even mixed ch3 and ch8 in my Tx to power the motor, when I move the throttle stick up. This worked, but not in the CompassMot mode…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do know of some people who have done it, but it’s a bit of a hack. I just haven’t found it necessary, so I haven’t worked on it at all.