Can't arm my APM 2.0 after refreshing Firmware

Hi,

today i’ve finished my new quad but have some problems with it.
My old one was in configuration “+” and my new one in configuration “x” so i had to change the configuration in mission planner.
At first I’ve tried out the board, esc’s and motors (all removed from the old quad), installed on the new frame, with the old, “+” config. For sure I didn’t install the rotors, or even think about flying with this config.
Everything was fine. I was able to arm the board and the motors run fine.
Then I’ve downloaded the new mission planner, get the latest Version of the Quad Firmware and set the configuration to “x”. But now I couldn’t arm the bord any more.
I’ve tried lot of things like radio calibration, retry to refresh the new firmeware… but nothing helped me to arm the board.

Please help me :slight_smile:

@martin0608
I think that you might have to have a GPS 3D lock before you can arm your multicopter: copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/arming_the_motors/
Regards,
TCIII Admin

Hi,

thank you for your fast reply.
I couldn’t find something about the GPS 3D lock. Can you help me here?
I also disabled the pre-arm check but it still dosen’t work.

Regards,

Hans-Martin

@martin0608,
Here is a list of the pre-arm safety checks: copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/prearm_safety_check/
Make sure that you meet all of the safety checks.
Regards,
TCIII Admin

Hi,

I’ve checked all of them but nothing works.
Even if I disable the pre-arm safety check nothing happens.
I’ve also tried out a old firmware (2.9.1) without the pre-arm safety check without any succeed.
When I power the board, the blue and red leds were flashing. After some seconds the blue one stops, the red one flashes slowly for three times, then both were flashing all the time and nothing happens.
Do you know why this happens?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Hans-Martin

@martin0608,
I think that it would be best for you to post your issue on our sister website DIY Drones: diydrones.com/forum/topics/arduc … 1-released
Regards,
TCIII Admin