Cannot get APM 2.6 to come to life

Setup

Flamewheel 550 frame

Torque 930 motors

Airboss 35A ESC’s

APM2.6 controller with 3DR power module (positive wire disconnected on all ESC’s)

Futaba RX

Futaba MZ Tx

Ok…at my wits end…working on this for two days… firmware loaded(APM 2.6…latest stable firmware) (several times) everything calibrated (several times) sorry… no video… but it is on my to do list! but every time I try to arm the motors… all I get is a rapid loud beep… and no response…
troubleshot all I can think… I have tried arming and plugging in the battery while connected to Mission Planner… and there are no errors in the flight data screen and the display says its armed when I move the throttle to the right, but all I get is the rapid beeping… but wait… here is the weird thing. The Airboss ESC’s do not calibrate like others…they do it automatically

but I thought I would go through the motions of the process… so…TX stick at full… plug in… unplug… plug in… as predicted, the ESC’s go into programming mode… so I let the ESC’s go through the process…and when it gets to the tones to Reset Factory Defaults… I pull down the throttle… and then I get the appropriate tones from the ESC’s that they are armed and the tones counting the cells in the battery… and I get throttle, etc… all motors spin, respond to throttle, etc. etc… but the lights on the APM are still blinking blue/red alternate… (this is repeatable) but once I unplug the battery, and re-plug it in…back to square one… just the rapid beep with no response from the motors… at a bit of a loss

any ideas?

Tried multiple batteries, voltage is good. Set cutoff voltage very low, so not a throttle failsafe
GPS says 3D Lock…
In Stabilize mode

Just not sure where to go

here is something… not sure if it means anything or not…

on the flight data screen…

on the status tab…

I noticed that all the CH#IN status show the calibrated PWM from the radio…

but the CH#Out for all the channels reads 1014 and doesn’t change.

Does this mean anything?