Calling all Blheli32 experts Thrust Loss

Please forgive my impudence. I just started doing this yesterday…

Ha hardly. Your a voice of reason, an expert in this space. I read a lot of your stuff. You just missed the thrust issue. No biggy. Your input is always welcome.
I saw a post of yours once on the PID loop and it taught me that the arm with no props and the strange behavior I was experiencing was understandable. So I have not been concerned about it since. Well at least until now. The thrust issue was a new one. lol.

Live and learn.

Cool always a good way to test motors for odd issues and arming with the radio with the props off you can tell if the motors are doing it job by moving the sticks around as a pre test just by using your ears and looking at the frame tilt.

Yes I agree. It’s why I always do an arm test. I need to make sure that it clears all it’s prearm checks, that the elevator is set right and not reversed. That the motors react to the stick input…all that sort of thing.
Also a new reason. Do I have a short somewhere lol.
As of this morning I have releveled the motors and uploaded the params that needed to be set back and so it’s time for an arm test again.
Hope to do that later today or tomorrow. But if all good.
I will plan on getting it to the field to fly it.