Break in latest master CubeOrange

I just discovered a break in latest master. CubeBlack compiles without a problem but a CubeOrange compile gives this error:
In file included from …/…/libraries/AP_HAL_ChibiOS/CAN.h:32:0,
from …/…/libraries/AP_HAL_ChibiOS/CANSerialRouter.h:23,
from …/…/libraries/AP_UAVCAN/AP_UAVCAN_SLCAN.h:236,
from …/…/libraries/AP_UAVCAN/AP_UAVCAN_SLCAN.cpp:24:
…/…/libraries/AP_HAL_ChibiOS/CANFDIface.h:178:29: error: ‘virtual uavcan::int16_t ChibiOS_CAN::CanIface::send(const uavcan::CanFrame&, uavcan::MonotonicTime, uavcan::CanIOFlags)’ can be marked override [-Werror=suggest-override]
virtual uavcan::int16_t send(const uavcan::CanFrame& frame, uavcan::MonotonicTime tx_deadline,
^~~~
compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors.
cc1plus: some warnings being treated as errors

Thanks,
RB

I just discovered a break in latest master. CubeBlack compiles without a problem but a CubeOrange compile gives this error:

That was me - sorry. I think you’d find it was a matter of some build
artifacts you had were allowing the CubeBlack to pass.

master was patched to fix this yesterday.

RB

Yours,

Peter, just cloned latest master this morning to a completely fresh environment with the same results, CubeBlack compiles as expected and CubeOrange fails at the same spot.

Cheers,

RB

Peter, just cloned latest master this morning to a completely fresh environment with the same results, CubeBlack compiles as expected and CubeOrange fails
at the same spot.

OK, PR created: AP_HAL_ChibiOS: add missing override keywords by peterbarker · Pull Request #12062 · ArduPilot/ardupilot · GitHub

RB

Peter

Thanks Peter for the quick fix

Randy Bachtell