Board Orientation Issue

Has anyone had issues orientating the board in certain vertical positions?

I am trying to place the board with the front pointing up and the top of the board facing the right wing. pitch90 and pitch270 work fine as well as most of the states but ahrs_orientation states that place the board vertical and contain a second orientation (Roll90Pitch90, Roll90Pitch270) act as if no board orientation is selected. I have tried different combinations of power cycling and leveling the APM to no avail. Sometimes when leveling, error “Failed to level : ac2 2.0.37+ is required” appears.

Have tried with two different APM 2.5.2 boards, latest firmware (ArduPlane V2.74b), mission planner 1.2.75.

@UptonAK,
Try posting your issue here: diydrones.com/forum/categori … orCategory
Regards,
TCIII Admin

okay.

what topics are supposed to be covered in this forum?

Anything you like but until more folks are looking more often its likely that the response time will be slow here.

You have seen where to change that obviously.

AHRS_ORIENTATION

plane.ardupilot.com/wiki/ardupla … RIENTATION

Could you post a photo of your installation I can’t get my head around what you are trying to do.

okay that makes sense.
yeah its kind of hard to explain. This is the configuration I was trying to get. I set AHRS_ORIENTATION to Roll90Pitch90 and Roll90Pitch270 and it behaved like it was set to None. Pitch90 and Pitch270 work as they should.