Bad optical flow health

Anyone can give the advice to solve the px4 flow bad optic health. I installed the firmware and I also install the laser sensor for distance sensor. I googled it yesterday but I can’t finded it. I also followed some procedure in the diydrone and ardupilot wiki but still don;t know the problem.
Does sensor defect or I am missing someting.
Please help me

Hello, I am also facing with the same problem. Did you find any solution for this?

Hi, did you tried re-installing the pixflow firmware?
I was having the same problem, but I got it resolved after re-installing this image of firmware - px4flow-klt-06Dec2014.zip

Resource - http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-px4flow-overview.html

Hi there,
I still got the same Problem. If I do connect the pixhawk 2.1 with the LiPo and I put the USB, while booting up the, into the Pixhawk the error doesn´t appear. But if I am starting only with the lipo I do have this failure. Firmware is up to date. I tried to reinstall the Firmware but it says it is not nescessary the Firmware is already on the board.

EDIT: Just saw that the opt m y and x says something but not Zero. Is the Flow Sensor than working fine even if the bad optFlow health appears?

Thanks for helping out!

1 Like

Hey!

Same problem here. Sometimes I have opt m values, sometimes I don’t…(when I want to do a flying test) :frowning:

“EDIT: Just saw that the opt m y and x says something but not Zero. Is the Flow Sensor than working fine even if the bad optFlow health appears?”

Have you tried changing the yaw value to -9000 ?

Do you guys think that this is a power issue?

Hi there

I have the same problem, have you find a solution for this?