Auto Takeoff

hi guys
for the first post i need help on the autotake mode.
Is any way to enable full throttle after a delay off 30s. Need this for hand launch.
Thanks

[quote=“Lbarreiro”]hi guys
for the first post i need help on the autotake mode.
Is any way to enable full throttle after a delay off 30s. Need this for hand launch.
Thanks[/quote]

Any one?

What I need is that Pixhawk enable full throttle after a delay without the speed and acceleration check up. This is for hand launch with auto-take off.

Thanks

Try with TKOFF_THR_delay
If minacc and minspd are 0, you should have What you are looking for. Take care sbout the units…

Ok Thanks

I will try that next sunday. The only limitation is that TKOFF_THR_delay max value is 15 (3 seconds)

the limit is actually 127 (12.7 seconds). I’ve updated the docs to reflect that. You should be able to set values up to 127 in the advanced param settings page of your GCS.
Cheers, Tridge

Success!

It work!
The only thing that I use is throttle delay, and in Mission Planner before the auto take off step I use a Condition Delay whith 10s more.

In the field wen I change to auto mode, everything stay quiet for 15s and then the motor start and I throw the plane and it clime by it self until it reach de 100m of altitude

[quote=“tridge”]the limit is actually 127 (12.7 seconds). I’ve updated the docs to reflect that. You should be able to set values up to 127 in the advanced param settings page of your GCS.
Cheers, Tridge[/quote]

Thanks for that.
As I said I use a Condition Delay in Mission Planner to have additional time.
I will try that and report back.
I have the v3.1.1 it’s possible to use that value?

I’ve been working on this and when I set my delay parameter to 127, I get no startup of the motor at all. I also can’t seem to get a short delay within the 0-15 range combined with a command delay to work. In this case the motor starts instantly.

Is anyone on the same page? Does anyone have any steps I can take to get a time delay for an auto take off to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.