Arming problem - FS_THR_VALUE

Hi all,

after updating to 3.1 I got quite often but randomly problems arming the copter because of FS_THR_VALUE.
My lowest throttle value is 985, the fail save value is 905. Already erased the eeprom and did a fresh setup of everything.
Any ideas how to fix this?

thanks
Joerg

try to put your value 1000mwp.i I had that problem.

Thanks, I’ll give this a try.

Joerg

Joerg,
You’ve definitely read the throttle failsafe page? It has instructions on how to set-up the failsafe and if you follow that you should definitely not see this error. In particular this part is where your set-up may have gone wrong:

Adjust the FS Pwm field to be:
at least 10 pwm higher than your Channel 3′s pwm value when your transmitter is off
at least 10 lower than your channel 3′s pwm value when your transmitter is on
above 910

Thanks rmackay9,
it was 5 higher then the value when the transmitter is of. Changed it from 905 to 910 and now it’s working.

[quote]Adjust the FS Pwm field to be:
at least 10 pwm higher than your Channel 3′s pwm value when your transmitter is off
at least 10 lower than your channel 3′s pwm value when your transmitter is on
above 910[/quote]

is there two option to set pwm ? like set pwm when RC on and off ?

i tried many times but not getting success.

any video tutorial for step by step setup for FS-i6 ?

Only one pwm.

On mission planner or apm planner’s radio calibration screen you can see your pwm’s.

When your transmitter is off your ch3 pwm is xxx
When your transmitter is on your ch3 pwm is yyy
Both of these are defined by your transmitter.

Your failsafe pwm needs to at least 10 higher than xxx and at least 10 lower than yyy and needs to be above 910

so if ch3 pwm when off is 950, and on is 1000 you can set your failsafe pwm anywhere from 960 to 990.

every times doing same thing… but getting check_FS_THR_value

when my RC off than getting 900 pwm when on than 1020 pwm value.

i set this value to 980 let me correct if my understanding is wrong.

980 should work fine based on the other two values you gave.

Hi,

I am new to building drone.

I have same problem and getting same error after every retry.

My pwm for ch3 which is a throttle is always same whether the transmitter is ON or OFF.

Can someone suggest me some solution here?

Thanks

hi have you solved the problem? cause im having the same too

Unfortunately not yet.

I have plan to give another final attempt next month.

slysky with fs ia6b receiver

Ive solved the problem. And my quad seems to fly now but the thing is it only can go up to 2-5 cm above ground only. Im using 2200kV brushless, 11.1v 2200mAh lipo and 30A esc. do you have any suggestion?

i am having this problem currently.My fs pwm was 975 and minimum throttle pwm was 901.When i tried to set fs pwm to 900 the problem solved.If i did this then the fs thr failsafe will work properly?or if it will not?please reply soon.and if it is not right please tell me.Please tell me the answer.I have uploaded i new firmware.

1 Like