Ardupilot project Build issue in windows

i followed the ardupilot documentation and ported the complete project in my system. And when i am building project using Cygwin64
./waf configure --board Pixracer this command is running successfully and project build without error.

./waf copter everytime when i tried to run the command to build the project. I always get following error.

[4/8] Creating build/Pixracer/modules/ChibiOS/include_dirs
/home/User/ardupilot/libraries/AP_HAL_ChibiOS/hwdef/common/chibios_board.mk:109: …/…/modules/ChibiOS/os/various/fatfs_bindings/fatfs.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target ‘…/…/modules/ChibiOS/os/various/fatfs_bindings/fatfs.mk’. Stop.
/home/User/ardupilot/libraries/AP_HAL_ChibiOS/hwdef/common/chibios_board.mk:109: …/…/modules/ChibiOS/os/various/fatfs_bindings/fatfs.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target ‘…/…/modules/ChibiOS/os/various/fatfs_bindings/fatfs.mk’. Stop.

Waf: Leaving directory `/home/User/ardupilot/build/Pixracer’
Build failed
*** -> task in ‘/home/User/ardupilot/build/Pixracer/modules/ChibiOS/include_dirs’ failed (exit status 2):***
*** {task 7696557931768: /home/User/ardupilot/build/Pixracer/modules/ChibiOS/include_dirs -> include_dirs}***
*** (run with -v to display more information)***

kindly help me resolve this error.

i am running the project on windows

Did you run git submodule update --init --recursive as per the instructions on http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/building-setup-windows-cygwin.html?

yes i ran that command. i followed all the steps mentioned on the link.

Thanks