Arducopter tuning suggestion for 28inch prop

@xfacta

Trying to tuning the arducopter weight about 10kg with 28 inch prop with following power system.

T.Motor U8ii 85kv
Alpha ESC 60A HV
T.Motor prop 28inch
12s BATTERY

I have a doubt on the motors are little imbalance while hovering and ,my PID tuning little less aggressiveness to correct the rates value .

MOT_THST_HOVER value keep changing for every flight, I don’t know why and can you tell me the reason if you able to found.

Stabilize mode it need more that 50% throttle to almost hover and when i come closer to 50% on the transmitter stick its keep descending the altitude. How to tune the perfect hover throttle in stabilize mode.

I have configured preflight hormonic notch and collected IMU GYRO noise data same showed below. From this graph my hormonic frequency would be 60HZ.if wrong means guide me on this also

light wind also affecting its stability in loiter mode .i couldn’t get well tuned at end of my flight.
attaching log file here for reference please help me .thanks in advance
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DcBJ51eVXlZFUNsnxnqNyOQuUSiUGuAK/view?usp=sharing

You don’t. Hover in Stabilize mode is controlled with your thumbs…

I would set the Rate filters to 10 or 11Hz (from the 9Hz you have). For the notch filter intially target the 60Hz peak and see how that looks. The 30Hz peak will likely then become prominent and could be handled with a static notch or reconfigure the Dynamic notch. Have to test and see.

thank you for your suggestion.
in stabilize mode i want better throttle center position to stay in reasonable height.
minimal throttle variation also either keep ascending or descending.

i will make 60hz hormonic filter frequency and keep update to here.

Stabilize mode does not work that way. It’s attitude control with manual throttle. Use AltHold or Loiter.

From a question you asked in another thread…
Everything Dave says is true and correct. You need to be proficient in Stabilize, but use AltHold and then Loiter mode.

Set all these params:
ATC_RAT_PIT_FLTD 10
ATC_RAT_PIT_FLTT 10
ATC_RAT_RLL_FLTD 10
ATC_RAT_RLL_FLTT 10
ATC_RAT_YAW_FLTT 10
ATC_RAT_RLL_D,0.0033
ATC_RAT_PIT_D,0.0033
INS_HNTCH_ENABLE,1 <- set this then refresh params to see the rest
INS_HNTCH_MODE,1
INS_HNTCH_REF,0.43
INS_HNTCH_FREQ,60
INS_HNTCH_BW,30
INS_HNTCH_ATT,40
INS_LOG_BAT_MASK,1
INS_LOG_BAT_OPT,2
Fly around gently in ALTHOLD for a while and let’s see the .bin log file.
I’m suggesting slightly lower D rate to see if you can get these small oscillations

You can also try increasing ATC_ANG_PIT_P and ATC_ANG_RLL_P in 0.5 steps

On these big craft I’d definitely set
FENCE_ENABLE,1
so you can’t arm and fly until Home can be set reliably. And these:
BATT_FS_CRT_ACT,1
BATT_FS_LOW_ACT,2