Arducopter newbee

Hello,
Iam new in Arducopter world.
I have successfully assembled my first drone on my own, so far. I recently had a crash, the drone went to autoland on its own just after takeoff. I feel like the GPS signal had a bad experience. Does anyone have an opinion?

Thanks in advance

Are you sure this is the right log? This shows 2 Auto Missions with an RTL and you switched to AltHold then Loiter and dropped the throttle.

Yes i’am sure. Things happened very quickly. The drone has started to land on its own, I don’t have the reflexes yet, I cut the gas yes. The trajectory was not vertical, when it hit the ground it overturned breaking the propellers and the arms. What I’m trying to figure out is why did he decide to land on his own?

Maybe it would have landed on it’s own if you didn’t intervene switching to AltHold then Loiter. This graph doesn’t show what you are describing.

I see what you are talking about. You had 3 takeoffs in this log. There was an EKF Failsage from a GPS Glitch that switched to Land Mode.

So, I wasn’t too far from the truth, there is a glitchy GPS, Thanks for confirming this… Do you know what could have caused this?

Yes, you were right. Unfortunately w/o a GPS position Land Mode will drift. No indication in the log why but you should update to latest Stable or Beta so you are on EKF3.

Thank you very much for this information, I will make the upgrade, repair, and see if it starts again.