Proposal type: Hardware [X]
We have made a minimal list of hardware we will need to make demo for the Walking robot project.
Our student is in India, so in order to make things simpler he will buy directly from an indian shop.
We have planned to buy a spider kit composed of a frame + 12 servos (3 per axis) and a servo controler. We add 2 spare servos as on walking robot servo are pushed hard and can easily burn.
The first step is to make the walking controler, so it will be first using Manual mode on Rover configuration : we add a cheap radio with some switch and 3dr telemetry. A batterie and a charger, and a power module + PDB for servo will complete the package.
For the mentor a spider kit with the same servo and motor controle will be bought.
Planned amount $$ (1120 USD):
Student request: $930
- Flysky transmitter 5490 INR, $75 USD (link)
- Battery charger, 1859 INR, $30 USD (link)
- 433Mhz 100mW Sik Telem Radio, 2690 INR, $40 USD (link)
- Robot metal frame kit, 11593 INR, $160 USD (link)
- 2S Lipo 990 INR, $15 USD (link)
- 14x HiTech servos, 41986 INR, $560 USD (link)
- Servo Motor control board, 3500 INR, $50USD (link)
- Robot metal frame kit, $170 EUR, $190 USD