APM2.8 GPS Probelm

i am facing an issue in my gps module with APM2.8 (Mounted a Ublox NEO7M GPS ), the problem is the GPS is not holding a position its hovering in a long distance as showed in the violet color path . I also tried Ublox NEO8M the same problem occurs , mission planner showing 6 as satelite count , due to this problem i cant switch the quad to loiter or position hold mode , i am runing in default settings , can somebody help me to solve this , GPS is mounted in the GPS Stand that comes with the GPS Module .
Thanks in Advance :slight_smile:

6 sats is relatively low. You probably need to move the GPS higher. But it is hard to say because you did not post any pictures nor relevant details.

Are you trying to get a GPS lock indoors? The GPS needs a clear view at the sky. No overland lines, trees, buildings, etc.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dzaAUs1eN7cwy6wN7 -> this is the Link to my drone arrangement photo, i have tested from the open field in front of my house, do i need to change any default settings for the GPS module using the uBlox software