APM DIY f450 no controls help

Standard Parameters Log_Bitmask, select more checkboxes (like RCOUT). Are you using a Power Module to power the FC? You would check RC input on the Radio calibration screen not Failsafe.

I wouldn’t bother spinning your wheels with that Flight Controller frankly. I had 5 or so of those flying 5 yrs ago and they are just not worth monkeying with. When a 20x20mm micro FC that cost $29 blows the APM out of the water in terms of performance what’s the point.

Hi Dave I did the Radio calibration and its showing all the movements fine all the values are good the reason I mentioned failsafe 'cause I can see the inputs of the controls in failsafe too.I’m using a power module .Not the supply from the pdb .I do have another flight controllers for racing drones cc3d/naze32 rev6/kiss etc .those always give you hard time connecting.But the Ardupilot is easy setup in mission ,Just ran into this issue.I’ll try to check more boxes for the parameters log.And my Pixhawk should be here by. April 1st.Weather is warming up here in Rhode Island and hopefully my f450 will be ready to test out soon with some good help.
thanks
Dave, take care
Tony