APM 2.8. One motor spins at full throttle when battery plugged in

Hi.

I am building a DJI F550 with APM2.8. I have calibrated all ESC’s using the manual one by one method and all beeps seem to be fine. When I then unplug the LiPo battery to get out of ESC calibration mode and then plug it back in to begin to fly, after a few seconds one motor spins( number 6 in the HEXA X configuration) at full throttle and wont stop until I unplug the battery.
I am unable to arm the hex after this happens as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I took the copter outside again and this time I swapped the ESC wires 1 and 6, i.e. I swapped the motor inputs 1 and 6 going in the flight controller. This resulted in motor 6 no longer spinning when the battery is plugged in but now number 1 is. This leads me to believe that there is something wrong with the signals going to motor output number 6 on the APM2.8 itself and that the problem does not lie with the ESC’s or the motors

Again, any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

post your dataflash logs

I’m quite new to building drones and that should explain why I have no idea what data flash logs are and how to get them.

Please help

Okay, I manage to find the dataflash logs on MP and download them “via Mavlink”. There are four in total and I’m not sure which you want.

Also. It says that is downloaded to a folder and I can find that folder but I have no idea which thing in there you are looking for.

Upload the .bin or .log file to Dropbox, google drive etc and post the link here
So that the experts can have a look

tlog 1 1-01-1970 1-00-00 PM.bin.log.param (5.0 KB)
2 1-01-1970 1-00-00 PM.bin.log (19.7 KB)
2 1-01-1970 1-00-00 PM.bin.log.param (5.0 KB)
tlog tlog tlog tlog 1 1-01-1970 1-00-00 PM.bin.log (644.0 KB)

I hope something in there is useful. I’m not exactly sure what I’m looking for because there are a lot of .bin or .log files but most arent just that. They have extra eg. .bin.log.gpx or .bin.kmz or .bin.log.param or .rlog or .tlog etc…

I found this when I clicked “Auto Analysis” in the DataFlash Logs section

Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = GOOD - No MAG data, unable to test mag_field interference

Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = FAIL - ERR found: FLT_MODE
Test: GPS = FAIL - Min satellites: 0, Max HDop: 99.99
Test: IMU Mismatch = UNKNOWN - No IMU log data
Test: Motor Balance = UNKNOWN -
Test: NaNs = GOOD -
Test: OpticalFlow = FAIL - ‘FLOW_FXSCALER’ not found