APM 2.6 orientation problem

Hello everybody ! I have a problem with apm 2.6 board.
After i done calibration and all nesessary procedures, i discovered that stabilize mode acts like the board is turned ~ 50 deg to the
left.

I found solution by changing AHRS_ORIENTATION to 6: Yaw270. Now stabilize mode and RTL
works fine in field, but avia horizon acts wierd on display showing wrong orientation.

So the problem is contradiction between real orientation and avia horizon shown on screen.
Rebooting and accelerometer calibration does not fix this!
please help me with it!!! :slight_smile:

@orlov_russia,
Since the APM2.6 does not have an internal compass I assume that you are using an external compass which is either standalone or in a GPS/Compass module.
The direction that the compass X axis is pointed will have an affect on the APM yaw as well as the gyros.
How is your compass X axis oriented in relation to the forward arrow on the APM?
Regards,
TCIII AVD

@TCIII,

i use Ublox Neo-6M, it is pointed at same direction with apm board. i also tried to test it without compass as simple stabilizer - it is same result. Mission planner shows that everything is OK, gyro and accelerometter are healthy, avia horizont indicates correct orientation. But in fact, control surfaces are trying to roll it when nose down and vice versa. Maybe something wrong with hardware?

Hello,
could you fix the problem in the meantime? I am new in this forum and looking for a solution for a similar issue: after calibrating accelerometer I can see that rolling (left or right, sorry: clockwise or counter-clockwise) is shown reverse on the horizont. Pitch and Yaw seems correct.
It would be nice if you could inform me in case you found a way out.
Best regards
Guenter

[quote=“Guenter Blaeser”]Hello,
could you fix the problem in the meantime? I am new in this forum and looking for a solution for a similar issue: after calibrating accelerometer I can see that rolling (left or right, sorry: clockwise or counter-clockwise) is shown reverse on the horizont. Pitch and Yaw seems correct.
It would be nice if you could inform me in case you found a way out.
Best regards
Guenter[/quote]

I changed parameter ELEVON_OUTPUT to 2. It works fine now)) there is alternative way to set up deltawing, read instructions carefully