Apm 2.5 on plane can´t get to waypoint!?

Hi,
I have a question for somebody on this forum who knows something about the Apm 2.5 on a plane when using 2.78!

I have build the apm2.5 on my flying wing and it juist flies fine in stable mode and manual mode.

But when i switch to (guided, auto, rtl) it will not reach the way-point and juist circle around it in a 8 pattern(see pictures).

when I try auto it is doing the seem 8 pattern and won’t go to the next way-point.
I have tried to increase the waypoint radius, but he is making the seem 8 pattern (only bigger) around the way-point.

I have no idea what to do? try almost everything!
someone who knows something to help me?

Thanks already!!

joppe

@rcraptor,
tlogs and data flash logs, if available, will help to troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

Okay, here are the tlogs!

Hi RCRaptor,
Your NAVL1_PERIOD is way too high for your aircraft. The NAVL1_PERIOD determines how sharply the plane turns, and a value of 25 is for very slow turns. It is the default as it is stable on a huge range of aircraft, but most planes need a smaller value.
You also need to tune your roll and pitch controllers, as your plane is struggling to turn and hold pitch. I’d suggest the following changes:
RLL2SRV_P = 1.0
RLL2SRV_I = 0.1
RLL2SRV_D = 0.05
PTCH2SRV_P = 1.0
PTCH2SRV_I = 0.1
PTCH2SRV_D = 0.05
NAVL1_PERIOD = 17

Try that and see if it is better. You really should also read the tuning guide on plane.ardupilot.com
Cheers, Tridge