An Open Source Frsky Telemetry Script for the Horus X10,X12 and Taranis X9D,X9E and QX7 radios

Thanks for the hint. I have installed Copter 4.0dev yesterday but this is not the reason for the misplaced symbols. It’s also on another copter with 3.9.

Hi Roland,
that’s my fault!

There was a bug in OpenTX 2.2.1 and I detect OpenTX version 2.3.1 as 2.2.1 and apply the fix anyway which mirrors the screens diagonally :frowning:

I’ll fix it asap!

Great Alex:grinning: you are the best

1 Like

Jakob,
gas suite is supported using user selected frsky sensors as described here, @yak-54 might have a ready made config file for you :sunglasses:

You will have frsky scheduler issues only if you add additional frsky sensors on the s.port bus along the GAS Suite, this is what @yak-54 found out which was solved by this patch not yet in master

Roland could you test this patch?
Simply copy it to the /SCRIPTS/YAAPU/LIB folder overwriting the existing one

draw.luac.zip (4.0 KB)

Dave, takeoff flight mode is now supported, both in stable releases and in the latest horus beta, let me know if it works as expected!

this is my config file for yaapu put it in yaapu CFG folder and rename it to your modelRENAME_TO YOUR_MOLER.zip (1006 Bytes)

Alex-Yes, working well. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Alex, just arrived and did a quick check - :smiley::+1::+1::+1: - now it looks like expected with opentx 2.3.1 and copter 3.9 and 4.0.dev.
Thanks allot

Thanks Roland, I’ll publish the patch on github later tonight!

Thanks too to You Alex,
another thing I don’t know if its related to 2.3. version - when changing model the screen shows only Disabled. After restarting TX everything runs normal. If I remember well this was different in previous version.
Greetings

Roland thanks again, that’s another little bug :slight_smile:

Hi all,
I released version 1.8.1 beta2
horus_1.8.1_beta2.zip

changelog

version 1.8.2 beta

• fix for reset()
  • fix for OpenTX 2.3.1 on Horus X10
  • added plane takeoff flight mode
  • fix for acro flight mode

version 1.8.1 beta

• unlimited map size
  • 3 user selectable zoom levels
  • tracker (absolute heading from home to vehicle)
  • grid lines can be hidden

Setup guide is here

1 Like

Good evening Alex,
again me :smiley:
Had a short flight with Cube black on Copter 4.0.dev and 1.8.1_beta2. Looks pretty good to me:+1::+1::+1: just one thing I want to mention is the nice yellow lines in the artificial horizon on the map view at the left upper corner (which are visible at your screenshots) is not shown on my Horus X10 with 2.3.1.

greetings

That’s 3 bugs in 2 days, you have won a rubber duck :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback Roland, really!

fixed this one too, please redownload the zip file

Good evening Alex,
just did a bench test with the updated zip which confirms you great work :+1:
ok I would like the acid green rubber duck :grinning:
greetings

there you go

Real basic question from a learner

I have a
Matek F765 Wing FC
FrSky R-XSR

Can I directly connect the S Bus to this FC?
If so can anyone help?

Taranis 9D Plus, Yaapu script running
Big thanks to Yaapu for making this possible

Thanks
Rob

Not really a question for this thread but sure you can. It’s connected to UART6 (Rx6)