Ailerons reversed in FBWA

I have my radio configured for elevon and proper control in manual. Switch to FBWA or AUTO and tilt the plane, everything works correctly. When I give RC input in FBWA the ailerons are reversed. I’ve double checked all of the wiring and it is correct. Tried reversing channels in MP after calibrating the radio and can correct it in FBWA but then can’t get proper input in manual.

Hi,
Have you tried following the directions on this page? The key is not to skip a step - follow the directions exactly as given.
Cheers, Tridge

I used the setup wizard to do the initial setup. The only thing that I had turned on was ELEVON mixing, nothing reversed.

The output in FBWA and AUTO is normal (APM corrects to pitch and roll correctly). I’ve even flown several missions in AUTO with no problem. The problem is when I give RC input in FBWA (haven’t tried RC input while in AUTO) - the ailerons are reversed. When I switch to manual, everything works fine. Not sure what’s going on as I’ve set up several APMs and never seen this type of behavior.

Thanks again for your help,

Jimmy

I’d suggest you follow the guide in the page I linked to. It would also be helpful if you posted a tlog of a test, with commentry on what you are doing on the transmitter and the result.
Cheers, Tridge

Agreed… You need to follow that guide. I think I know the problem but it’s best to go through that guide and report back.

Sorry for the delay in replying - didn’t get to it until tonight. That looks like it took care of the problem. I hadn’t used that setup on previous versions and think it’s just the new firmware that was the issue. All’s working well now.

Thanks for everyone’s help!

Jimmy