After arming i lose connection to rx

Having a bit of a problem…I load the firmware…go through all the steps no problem…calibrate the esc’s no problem…have it connected to mission planner…bring up the calibrate radio screen…after calibration everything looks normal…graph moves when the sticks move…I push the arm led…everything is normal…I hold throttle down and right…light goes solid green…motors start to spin slow…then the problem…the graphs no longer move…the motors spin for about 20 seconds then it stops…after it stops the graph will move on mission planner again…I can rearm and then same thing again…i have tried loading arduplane…then copter again…still same

It is like the rx signal is lost when armed and comes back when not armed…using a dragonlink rx… all lights are working normal on it…the pixhawk was working fine…just last time i went to power it up this started…i even tried swapping out my rx

[infocopter][/infocopter]

I was able to resolve the issue…I mistakenly moved the esc plug over to the wrong set of plugs…moved to the correct bank and all set…