Aduplane 3.9.2 issue?

Hi, I’m using arduplane 3.9.2 so in my flight automisson the plane started loitering using loiter_to_alt command to 2000m, so for some reason the connection betwin tx and rx was lost and the plane turned on RTH mode but did not stop climbing, the reached altitude was 1000m and home alt was 100m. After that I reconnected RX and TX (after 5 min) and find my plane was still climbing in RTH mode in RTH loction the alt was 1300m, I turned FBWA mode glided down and then again turned RTH mode, so the plane glided down and loitered on 100m as normal RTH mode. Not sure what coused this. the Loiter point was very close to RTH point, or the plane wanted to gain the alt and than glide down in RTH alt…?

FYI I’ve moved this to the Plane 3.9 category because, as a “Blog” it was appearing on the front page of ardupilot.org.

Please post your log from the memory card.

Unfortunately I don’t have logs, My laptop turned off while I was trying to load them and after I changed a battery there was no logs on memory card. I will fly again with same param. to upload it…

Hi, today I tested everything again and with log files so… no issue everything is working just perfectly according to failsafe installation thank you…