Accelerometer calibration not working

I am trying to use the accelerometer calibration feature in mission planner but it’s not working.
When I click the start button the text changes to say click when finished but nothing else happens.
Should I not be given instructions on rotating the rover?

I am using mission planner version 1.3.55 and the latest rover firmware.
I am connected over a wireless data link but it also doesn’t work when I try a usb connection.

Does anyone know how to get this feature to work?

Thanks

can you upload a tlog? just so I can check why it may not be working?

Its all fixed!
I just went to capture a clean log file of the failure and it turns out the process doesn’t work when the motors are armed.

I always armed the rover as the safe message hid useful error messages on the main screen but the act of arming it disabled the ability to run the calibration tests.

Now I need to work out how to solve a bad AHRS error!

hi
also I have the same problem. It`s not working the accelerometer calibration… Really i do not understand to load tlog? could you explain ? How can solve the problem in Mission Planer. I can not use the board wothout calibration…
regards

hi
also I have the same problem. It`s not working the accelerometer calibration… Really i do not understand to load tlog? could you explain ? How can solve the problem in Mission Planer. I can not use the board wothout calibration…Perhaps I have problem when I download the Mission Planer?
regards

Iam using mission planner 1.3.77. but it’s came Accel calibration filed. Plz help for thise problem