[AC-3.2] Parachute problem

Hello !

I’ve updated my hex version to 3.2 and my Mission Planner to 1.3.16 and now I’m trying to install my parachute on my copter. I’m using a Opale Paramodels chute.

The problem I have is that in the “Full Parameter List” menu, I don’t see anything that is displayed here: copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/parachute/

Another problem is that on “Extended Tuning” menu, the CH 7 & 8 sometimes display and sometime don’t display the parachute options “Parachute Enable/Release/3pos”.

If I use the APM Planner v2.0.15, I can see the options to to Enable/Disable Parachute (CHUTE_ENABLED), to set the Parachute type (Relay / Servo), Parachute On/Off PMW, Parachute Min Alt, etc. , But whatever I click, the console of the APM Planner says: ’ ABORTED PARAM SEND, NO VALID QUARIANT TYPE. PARAM NAME: “CHUTE_ENABLED” Type: QVariant::Invalid ’

What should I do next ?

I forgot to mention that I have a APM 2.6.

I think the problem is that the Parachute function is not supported on APM2.6. It was omitted to save flash memory. You could enable it if you know how to compile yourself, and willing to sacrifice another option to make room.