About pixracer pro

Good day,
the transfer data are the following
DShot600 – 600,000 bits/Sec
DShot300 – 300,000 bits/Sec
DShot150 – 150,000 bits/Sec

DShot 1200 is more fast with the benefits of higher resolution and more accurate and reliable data, and with data error rejection

I think this is good advise for faster processors like the Mro models discussed here. I have had trouble with Dshot1200 on F4’s

Posting that is does work as to the hardware in question of the op query. Not sure of the advantage in the air.

OK, got it. I have been test flying my new 5" build with various settings including Dshot from 300 to 1200 and I can’t tell a difference. But granted I’m no Racer just doing it experimentally. I plan on playing around with some newer BHeli_32 setting also but again I don’t expect to see a practical difference, just testing new tech for fun!

What do you mean by New BLHELI_32 Setting

Sine modulation and variable PWM frequency. By new I mean a few months old. A 4in1 I just built into my 5" supports these with a firmware flash update. I haven’t tried it yet because there is a problem with BLHeli passthru on the Matek H743-Mini I’m using. I have to flash back to Betaflight to make these changes which is a pain.