Wrong display of Amp draw in hud

can somebody post a log with the issue inside it.
tlog that is

@Michael_Oborne a tlog can be found here in the other thread
http://discuss.ardupilot.org/uploads/default/original/2X/1/1085d7f8fcb0510744dea1fe470393419127eff5.tlog

New update build 1.1.6338.38467 solved my problems with big numbers…readings are somehow correct numbers but it still jumping 1-10A(this may be due to my setup with Power Cube4?)

Awesome, I’ll give it a go. Good for Mauch as well, bought one thinking it would solve the problem lol! Guess not, but this may : )

Nope: replay my Tlog in new MP, Check Mah used in status: call voltage, and temp, MP math problem I think due to new battery pram reports. all goofy when replayed.
Haven’t’ tried a new flight yet.
Joe

The jumping numbers is happening on my Solo as well, so I don’t think it is just your power cube.

1 Like

please try the latest beta.
think there was a *10 when it should have been a / 10

1 Like

Latest MP not fixing. (build 1.1.6338.38467)

Still showing 112 Amps draw. Maybe /100? Also “battery-usedmah” counting up each read cycle, and MP is showing individual cell voltages at 65.535 and a battery temp of 327 (and I am not using a smart battery-so I expect a zero for these new cell volt and temp items?)
Joe

Just tested the latest beta Mission Planner with the same results. Very high current reading. Batter used field seems correct though. This running 3.5rc05 firmware and a Pixhawk 2.1.2017-05-10 12-58-27.tlog (408.0 KB)
2017-05-10 13-00-09.bin (1.5 MB)

Just heading out to test another Pixhawk 2.1 on the 3.5rc05 beta that I though was working…

Think I found the issue. Took up my quad pixhawk 2.1 running 3.5rc04 and it works fine. Upgraded the firmware to 3.5rc05 and the current displayed skyrockets. Also, the battery used is flickering and glitchy, though it seems accurate enough. This was done on Mission Planner 1.3.48 build 1.1.6338.38467.

Interestingly, current is displayed correctly in Tower with 3.5RC5.
So it appears that the defect is rather with Mission Planner.

Pixhawk 2.1 running 3.5rc05 works with 1.3.48 build 1.1.6340! Tested both copters with the same results. Thank you!

the issue was around scaling and a new message that sends the current message. i did some other small fix’s as well based on the tlogs posted here.

Thanks Michael, you’re awesome!

+1 Thanks @Michael_Oborne!

Hi All how are you?
I’m using mauch sensor and pixhawk 2.1

I updated firmware to 3.5 RC8, and now i see current in millis (i think), not in Amperes, voltage works fine.
With 3.4 firmware, i see good in amperes…

Mauch is right configured with divider and ampervolt, and works fine in 3.4

Can anybody help me please?
At least i need to know if all is working fine for battery failsafe, and this is a only display issue.

Thank you!, regards
Cristian

Did you read this thread? You need to update Mission Planner.

Hi, thank you for your answer

Regards
Cristian

please try beta MP.

help > update beta

Thank you very much Michael, now is woking.

All people say you “Wonder man” or “best man”, but i’m a programmer from my 15 years (47 now!), and you are working in a real bigger project,
with request from all world people, and you work in answer and try to solve all.

I understand a passion, because i share you the same…

So my question is what do you need to continue surviving?

if it’s money, i’m not a millonaire man, but i can offer some usd.

Sorry if after this is off topic!!

But if you need to take a rest, i offer you for free my north Acapulco house, when you need, and w/family or with who you like/need.

And i can offer take you for FREE from mexico city to Acapulco house in my suburban truck if you like/need.

some pictures:

House is in
16°55’13.6"N+100°01’04.2"W

Thanks again, see you
Regards
Cristian