Where to ask account related questions?

Where do I post questions about my user account?

Hi Lloyd,

There isn’t a specific place. If the question is generic you can write here, if it is a private matter then send me a PM and I’ll try to help.

Hi Francisco,

It’s not a private matter. Is it possible to transfer the 11 comments and 2 topics I started logged-in with Gmail to a newly created account? I’d like to stop using that Gmail account and I would now prefer to have an account directly with the forum.

You already have an account in the forum, it just is allowed that you login using the e-mail address provided by Gmail. You can login with your username (or the e-mail address) - I guess your issue is not having a forum password, but going to your account settings you should be able to set it. You can also change your e-mail address (and even your username) if you want.

Changing posts from one account to another isn’t possible - that would allow very strange things to happen.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was looking for! I clicked reset password and then created a password after following the link in the reset password email. All sorted now, thanks!