Unable to connect my Erle-brain V1.1 on BeagleboneBlack to APM Planner

My aim: Connect Erle Brain to APM Planner 2.0 using MiniUSB Connection through UDP Link

Followed all the steps available on this and other forums.

First of all, I set the PuTTY connections and connected to debian os through Host: 192.168.7.2 & Port:22 using PuTTY

As mentioned by all other answers, set the IPv4 address of my Erle Brian BBB to 192.168.7.1 and Subnet mask to 255.255.255.0 followed by DNS Server of 8.8.8.8

Then, changed the apm4-startup.sh’ last lines. Basically, I commented this line:

#./ArduCopter.elf -A udp:11.0.0.2:6000 -B /dev/ttyO5

And uncommented this line:

#./ArduCopter.elf -A udp:192.168.7.1:6000 -B /dev/ttyO5 -C /dev/ttyO4

Went to APM Planner 2.0. Set the UDP Connection port (6000) and Add a new IP Address (192.168.7.1:6000). I get no response as ideally I should be connected to ErleBrain board and get the sensor readings on APM Planner 2.0

I have turned off the Windows Firewall.

Also, just for information, when I logged in root using PuTTy on my ErleBrain BBB. I checked the ongoing processes using ps -aux. Here are the attached screenshots of the output of ps -aux

I also checked the output of apm4-startup.sh file by giving command sudo sh apm4-startup.sh in the directory /etc/init.d
I got the follwing output for this:

Just for information:
I am ablr to connect to internet on my Beaglebone Black using this post: https://www.digikey.com/en/maker/blogs/how-to-connect-a-beaglebone-black-to-the-internet-using-usb/cdf66181b3a5436e9ad730e4ed4cf9ee

And tried to sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get upgrade (for upgrading) but still no response or changes in the output of apm4-startup.sh file.

Please help me if anyone has idea on how to connect my Erle Brain BBB device to APM Planner to get the readings on APM Planner 2.0

Thanks

I don’t have a Erle Brain, but a BBBmini. Change the IP address of the -A option to the IP of your computer with the APM Planner running.

Regards
Mirko