Two points in each corner

Every time I use the Auto Waypoint, Simple Grid, the Mission planner generates two points in each Conner, I notice that if I increase the Overshoot those points separates from each other, but I tried a way to not generate those points and could not find a way to eliminate them. Does any one know if I can generate my lines with mission planner without those duplicated points on each conner?

Jader

what version of mission planner are you running? as I believe this was fixed

I just recently update my version, so I believe we are using Version 3.1

Jader

@J.Leite,
I believe that Michael Osborne was asking what version of Mission Planner you are using not what ArduRover firmware version.
Regards,
TCIII AVD

I am sorry Michael, I am new on it that is why I make this dummy mistakes. I was using 1.3.43 but recently I update to version 1.3.44, in both versions I could see this problem. Can I send you one file I have with this problem?

Jader

Hi,
I’m getting the same thing. Extra waypoints added into SimpleGrid. MP 1.3.44
Should only be 9 waypoints in the picture below but I am getting 15. It looks like each waypoint on the polygon boundary is doubling up. Not sure how to fix it?

agh, you are using simple grid? not survey grid?

I know the issue was fixed in survey grid. so it would still exist in simple grid

there is any way out of it?

Yes, just using simple grid only.

I believe it has something to do with the overshoot feature. Even when there is a 0 overshoot, MP is adding an extra waypoint.

I don’t use/ need the camera trigger in survey grid. It is more suited towards the photo scanning guys.

next beta MP will fix this

Awesome, thank you.

Regards,

Steve

Thanks Michael.

Jader Leite