Trimming TLOG or Dataflash log files on SOLO?

Is there a reasonably simple way to trim the TLOG or dataflash logs down? I’d like to chop off any data where the Pixhawk isn’t armed. I’m going to try keeping a good data set on dronelogbook.com by uploading logs. But the flight time shows the entire time the drone is powered on, the duration of the log. I believe master has a parameter to disable logging when disarmed. But that isn’t a parameter on the Solo.

Dataflash logs can be set to not log while disarmed by setting the parameter LOG_DISARMED to 0. I don’t think tlogs have that ability.

EDIT: nevermind…you’re right. While the Master branch has that parameter, the Solo branch does not.

Is there a reasonably simple way to trim the TLOG or dataflash logs down?
I’d like to chop off any data where the Pixhawk isn’t armed. I’m going to
try keeping a good data set on dronelogbook.com by uploading logs. But the
flight time shows the entire time the drone is powered on, the duration of
the log. I believe master has a parameter to disable logging when disarmed.
But that isn’t a parameter on the Solo.

mavlogdump.py’s “condition” option will do what you’re after.

Is this a file that’s onboard the solo somewhere? Or is this part of another application? Can you elaborate a little on this? Googling is not getting me anywhere meaningful.

Really? Searching ‘Mavlogdump py’ will steer you directly to the file in a github repo. Finding out how to state the condition option however seems to be a little more unclear.

Ya, it’s the first google result but it’s just the code. Nothing about how or where to use it.