"sim_vehicle.sh -j4 --map" not working

I’m using dev.ardupilot.com/wiki/sitl-native-on-windows/ to set up SITL on my computer. I have gotten to the section “Running SITL and MAVProxy.” I have followed all of the instructions up to this point. When I type in “sim_vehicle.sh -j4 --map” Cygwin tells me the command is not found. I don’t know what to do. Please advise.

For anyone interested in the discussion, we’ve progressed this a bit here: github.com/diydrones/ardupilot- … issues/156

In my case, this message appeared after apply command “sim_vehicle.sh -j4 --map”:

C:/Users/Grazziani/home/ardupilot/mk/mavgen.mk:9: recipe for target ‘/tmp/ArduPlane.build/libraries/GCS_MAVLink/include/mavlink/v1.0/ardupilotmega/mavlink.h’ failed
make: *** [/tmp/ArduPlane.build/libraries/GCS_MAVLink/include/mavlink/v1.0/ardupilotmega/mavlink.h] Aborted (arquivo core criado)
make: *** Deleting file '/tmp/ArduPlane.build/libraries/GCS_MAVLink/include/mavlink/v1.0/ardupilotmega/mavlink.h’
make: ** Esperando que outros processos terminem.
/cygdrive/c/Users/Grazziani/home/ardupilot/Tools/autotest/sim_vehicle.sh: Build failed

Somebody know what’s this problem? Hug.